- Development of commercial dual purpose bird
- Development of panchagayva products
- Development of designer eggs
- Composition of azolla as feed supplement
- Herbal drug development as anthelmintic and Wound healer
- Determination of drug residues in milk & meat
- Detection of toxic elements in water bodies
- Designed anti myostatin RNAsh
- Value addition of milk products
- A herbal garden has been established in the University wherein the cultivation of 20 medicinal plants has been initiated.
- Raw material of medicinal plants is used for experimental research of herbal drug formulation
Trainings are frequently organised for the farmers, dairy owners and field workers. One day training/workshop was organized by Directorate of Research Services on Panchgavya products for farmers, dairy owners and field workers on 24th October 2016 in the directorate.
Guidelines on Consultancy Services & Diagnostic Facilities