The Directorate of Research Services has been established along with the inception of the University on 3rd November, 2009.
To undertake, coordinate and implement research activities for enhancing productivity and sustainability of livestock, poultry and fisheries for the benefit of rural livelihood in the state of Madhya Pradesh
- Development of cost effective microtools for oocyte enucleation during SCNT embryo production
Patent file No.: 1762/MUM/2012
- Development of Species Specific PCR Primers for Identification of India Wild Pig.
Patent file No. : 43/MUM/2015A
Technology Transfer Centre
- A Technology Transfer Centre has been established with a view to access the scientific information of the research projects of the university in terms of innovations and/or technologies for end-users as business enterprenuers.
- It comprise of 4 Units as :
- Panchgavya product unit
- Functional food and food safety unit
- Herbal testing unit
- Biotechnology Unit
Dr. Madhu Swamy
I/c Director Research Services
Nanaji Deshmukh Veterinary Science University
Ahdartal, Jabalpur Madhya Pradesh - 482004 (India)