Dr. Sunil Nayak
I/c Director Extension Services
Nanaji Deshmukh Veterinary Science University
South Civil lines, Jabalpur (M.P.) – 482001
Phone: 0761- 2629734
- Socioeconomic upliftment of livestock farmers with the adoption of latest scientific animal husbandry technologies.
- Educating the rural livestock owners, unemployed youth and women about scientific and profitable animal husbandry practices..
- Act as bridge between the research scientists, farmers and other beneficiaries to provide feedback.
- Training and capacity building of livestock owners.
- Establishing an effective system of research-extension linkage.
- Integration of information and communication technology with Extension Education.
- Full fledged Directorate office at the university head quarter including approved manpower .
- Establishment of Veterinary and Animal Sciences Extension Education Organization (As defined in the University Act).
- Establishment of Krishi Vigyan Kendras under the university.
- Farmers training centre (with demonstration units) and farmers hostel at each college.
- Single window information dissemination system on ATIC pattern consisting of exhibition hall, sale of publications, information kiosk, sale of value added products, pashu palak call centre etc.
- Centre for Publications, Information Technology and Mass Communication in Veterinary and Allied Sciences at the university head quarters.
- Establishment of Village Livestock Information Centre.