- Strengthening hand on training to students with special emphasis on capacity building.
- To provide quality education to students.To conduct basic and applied research on various aspects of livestock health and production
- Providing opportunity to faculty to improve their scientific and working capacity and capability to make the institute a vibrant organization.To carry out extension activities through farm advisory services, health care services, organizing animal welfare camps, livestock shows etc.
- Educating livestock owners, farmers and to catalyze them for improvement in productivity and re productivity of their livestock and economy.
- To impart health services to livestock and extension education to livestock owners of nearby areas and entire M.P.
- To undertake research work in veterinary and animal husbandry with multidisciplinary approach.
- To provide technical expert advice and special services to livestock owners.
- Human Resource Development to produce qualified undergraduates and postgraduates in different disciplines and updating the knowledge and skills of the practicing veterinarians.
- To provide health coverage to the livestock of the State by giving specialized therapeutic service at the main campus, organizing animal health camps, at the farmers' door steps, vaccination programmes and attending disease outbreaks in the field.
- Strengthening animal products technology for m eat, milk, etc.
- Transfer of technology to the farmers and to render extension services through kisan sanghoshthi,s, radio and tv talks, etc. 8. Transfer of technology to the farmers and to render extension services through kisan sanghoshthi,s, radio and tv talks, etc.
Dr. Ravindra Kumar Jain
I/c Dean, College of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry
Head Office Address:
College of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry, Mhow
Madhya Pradesh - 453 446 (India)